A converted barn oozing character & style
Modern architect-designed converted barn, sleeping six. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms. Garden. Hot tub. On-site parking. Rated Five Star Gold by VisitEngland.
The Ultimate Barn Conversion Holiday
Nestled in the picturesque ‘Higher Town’ area of Minehead, this architect-designed barn conversion holiday rental is spacious and contemporary.
A Renovated Barn and Open-plan Dining and Entertainment
Stone Barn is a superbly appointed converted barn for hire. Retaining much of its original historical workshop, this amazing property boasts large beams, repurposed timbers and even an original trapdoor!
Its open-plan kitchen makes for sociable self-catering. Friends can gather on the couch with a cheeky glass of their favourite tipple whilst they watch the cook working their magic!
Not all converted barns for hire come with the modern conveniences and indulgences we expect from an unforgettable holiday. That's where Stone Barn sits head and shoulders above so many. Indeed, its VisitEngland 5 star gold rating will give you total confidence that this is a barn conversion holiday rental like no other.
Get ready for something really special. If you're searching for truly spectacular barn conversion holiday lets in the UK, then Exmoor's Stone Barn is waiting for you.
Stone Barn General Features
- Five Star Gold rated by VisitEngland, which is their highest accolade
- 2019 Customer’s Choice Award winner (based on guest feedback provided to independent review site Reevoo over 12 months)
- Dog-friendly (upon request)
- BT WiFi
- Modern and antique furniture
- Central heating
- High chair
- Linen included (please bring your own towels for the hot tub)
- Hot tub
- Enclosed cottage garden
- On-site parking for one car
- Within easy walking distance to sandy beach as well as local pub and restaurant
- No smoking or BBQ, please
Stone Barn’s Bedroom Features
- Sleeps six people
- High-quality Hypnos or Premium Hotel Standard mattresses
- Converted snug on first floor with a double bed. Guests in this room use the first-floor shower room which includes a custom-designed oak feature sink
- One large bedroom downstairs can be configured either as a twin or a super king. This room has a shower as well as a shutter door leading to the driveway, making it an ideal passage-way for luggage as well as a great room for taller guests (again demonstrating what a lifestyle-friendly barn conversion holiday rental this really is)
- One bedroom located at rear downstairs (low ceiling) has a king bed and en-suite with shower and bath
- Hairdryer in each room
- Travel cot
Stone Barn’s Kitchen Features
- Social, open-plan cooking
- Windows looking out to distant views over Exmoor
- Induction NEFF hob
- Two electric “slide and hide” ovens
- Large fridge freezer
- High chair
Stone Barn’s Living Room Features
- Authentic-looking large, electric flame-effect fire
- Generous-sized couch
- The barn conversion has made terrific use of natural light
- High ceiling
Stone Barn’s Home Entertainment
Just how many converted barns for hire offer this level of modern home entertainment?
- Custom-made entertainment centre
- 55-inch UHD Smart TV
- Sky TV (basic subscription)
- Games, toys, jigsaws
Stone Barn’s Laundry Facilities
- Washing machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Doggie supplies including soft bed, blankets, towels
Stone Barn’s Garden
- Enclosed garden with lawn and flower beds
- Patio and seating area
- Outside hot tub with views to the church
1 parking space on-site
Sandy beach (walking distance)
2 electric ovens, induction hob
- Available start dates are shown by a coloured circle – click on your chosen start date to see how many nights are available to book.
- Dates in grey are already booked.
- Our minimum stay is 3 nights. Breaks of 7 nights or more start on a Friday.
- If you have any queries about our luxury self-catering accommodation in Exmoor please email us.