A converted barn oozing character & style
Modern architect-designed converted barn, sleeping six. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms. Garden. Hot tub. On-site parking. Rated Five Star Gold by VisitEngland.
A pet friendly luxury cottage with a hot tub
You will find Stone Barn nestled in the quietest and prettiest area of Minehead. This architect-designed barn conversion is a superbly appointed luxury holiday cottage with a hot tub. Plus, Stone Barn is a dog friendly cottage, so there is no need to leave your four-legged family member behind.
A spectacular barn conversion holiday rental
Stone Barn, originally built as a workshop in 1879, has undergone a loving transformation into a luxury self-catering holiday cottage. This stylish modern barn conversion is a truly special destination for up to six guests. Its perfect for families with children, couples and adult-only groups.
VisitEngland has rated Stone Barn Five Star Gold, ensuring you stay in a unique and exceptionally comfortable barn conversion holiday home.
The sociable, open-plan living, dining and cooking area is perfectly suited for families and friends. It has comfy seating and a custom-made entertainment centre with Wi-Fi, Sky, Netﬂix, Blu-ray and a 55-inch UHD Smart TV.
Two en-suite bedrooms and a third bedroom with private bathroom sleep up to six. Outside there’s an enclosed garden with lawn, ﬂower beds and a patio area. Or if you prefer take a relaxing dip in the private hot tub while enjoying views of St Michael’s church.
Looking for a luxury cottage with a hot tub for your next vacation? Exmoor Character Cottage's Stone Barn is ready for you.
Stone Barn General Features
- Five Star Gold rated by VisitEngland, which is their highest accolade
- Customers' Choice Award winner from cottages.com for two years (based on 12 months of guest feedback to independent review site Reevoo)
- Dog-friendly (upon request)
- BT Business Broadband, average speed of 58MB MBPs
- Modern and antique furniture
- Central heating
- High chair
- Linen included (please bring your own towels for the hot tub)
- Hot tub
- Enclosed cottage garden
- On-site parking for one car
- Within easy walking distance to sandy beach as well as local pub and restaurant
- No smoking or BBQ, please
Stone Barn’s Bedroom Features
- Sleeps six people
- High-quality Hypnos or Premium Hotel Standard mattresses
- Converted snug on first floor with a double bed. Guests in this room use the first-floor shower room which includes a custom-designed oak feature sink
- One large bedroom downstairs can be configured either as a twin or a super king. This room has a shower as well as a shutter door leading to the driveway, making it an ideal passage-way for luggage as well as a great room for taller guests (again demonstrating what a lifestyle-friendly barn conversion holiday rental this really is)
- One bedroom located at rear downstairs (low ceiling) has a king bed and en-suite with shower and bath
- Hairdryer in each room
- Travel cot
Stone Barn’s Kitchen Features
- Social, open-plan cooking
- Windows looking out to distant views over Exmoor
- Induction NEFF hob
- Two electric “slide and hide” ovens
- Large fridge freezer
- High chair
Stone Barn’s Living Room Features
- Authentic-looking large, electric flame-effect fire
- Generous-sized couch
- The barn conversion has made terrific use of natural light
- High ceiling
Stone Barn’s Home Entertainment
Just how many converted barns for hire offer this level of modern home entertainment?
- Custom-made entertainment centre
- 55-inch UHD Smart TV
- Sky TV (basic subscription)
- Games, toys, jigsaws
Stone Barn’s Laundry Facilities
- Washing machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Doggie supplies including soft bed, blankets, towels
Stone Barn’s Garden
- Enclosed garden with lawn and flower beds
- Patio and seating area
- Outside hot tub with views to the church
1 parking space on-site
Sandy beach (walking distance)
2 electric ovens, induction hob
- Available start dates are shown by a coloured circle – click on your chosen start date to see how many nights are available to book.
- Dates in grey are already booked.
- Our minimum stay is 2 nights. During the summer peak period our minimum stay is 7 nights, starting on a Friday.
- If you have any queries about our luxury self-catering accommodation in Exmoor please email us.