A converted barn oozing character & style
Modern architect-designed converted barn, sleeping six. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms. Garden. Hot tub. On-site parking. Rated Five Star Gold by VisitEngland.
Stone Barn - Luxury Self-catering Accommodation in Exmoor Perfect for Foodies
Nestled in the picturesque ‘Higher Town’ area of Minehead, this architect-designed luxury self-catering accommodation in Exmoor is spacious and contemporary.
A Converted Barn and Open-plan Dining and Entertainment
Stone Barn is a superb converted barn that retains much of its original historical workshop. For instance, the large beams, repurposed timbers and even an original trapdoor are just some of the features that hark back to other times.
Its open-plan kitchen makes for sociable self-catering. In other words, friends can gather on the couch with a cheeky glass of their favourite tipple whilst they watch the resident chef working their magic!
Above all, this beautiful and charming luxury self-catering accommodation in Exmoor is perfect for simply unwinding and enjoying quality time out. You will be entranced, we are sure!
General Features of our Stone Barn, Our Luxury Self-catering Accommodation in Exmoor
- Five Star Gold rated by VisitEngland, which is their highest accolade
- 2019 Customer’s Choice Award winner (based on guest feedback provided to independent review site Reevoo over 12 months)
- Dog-friendly (upon request)
- BT WiFi
- Modern and antique furniture
- Central heating
- High chair
- Linen included (please bring your own towels for the hot tub)
- Hot tub
- Enclosed cottage garden
- On-site parking for one car
- Within easy walking distance to sandy beach as well as local pub and restaurant
- No smoking or BBQ, please
Stone Barn’s Bedroom Features
- Sleeps six people
- High-quality Hypnos or Premium Hotel Standard mattresses
- Converted snug on first floor with a double bed. Guests in this room use the first floor shower room which includes custom-designed oak feature sink
- One large bedroom downstairs can be configured either as a twin or a super king. This room has a shower as well as a shutter door leading to the driveway, making it an ideal passage-way for luggage as well as a great room for taller guests
- One bedroom located at rear downstairs (low ceiling) has a king bed and en-suite with shower and bath
- Hairdryer in each room
- Travel cot
Stone Barn’s Kitchen Features
- Social, open-plan cooking
- Windows looking out to distant views over Exmoor
- Induction NEFF hob
- Two electric “slide and hide” ovens
- Large fridge freezer
- High chair
Stone Barn’s Living Room Features
- Authentic-looking large, electric flame-effect fire
- Generous-sized couch
- Terrific natural light
- High ceiling
Stone Barn’s Home Entertainment
- Custom-made entertainment centre
- 55-inch UHD Smart TV
- Sky TV (basic subscription)
- Games, toys, jigsaws
Stone Barn’s Laundry Facilities
- Washing machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Doggie supplies including soft bed, blankets, towels
Stone Barn’s Garden
- Enclosed garden with lawn and flower beds
- Patio and seating area
- Outside hot tub with views to the church
1 parking space on-site
Sandy beach (walking distance)
2 electric ovens, induction hob
- Available start dates are shown by a coloured circle – click on your chosen start date to see how many nights are available to book.
- Dates in grey are already booked.
- Our minimum stay is 3 nights. Breaks of 7 nights or more start on a Friday.
- If you have any queries about booking please email us.