Period charm meets luxurious living
A large luxury thatched cottage, sleeps eight. Four en-suite bedrooms. Wood burner. Beautiful garden. Hot tub. Rated Five Star by VisitEngland.
Minehead Holiday Cottages - Introducing Pilgrim Corner
All our Minehead holiday cottages are beautiful, idyllic retreats, and Pilgrim Corner is no exception. Dog friendly and also with an indulgent hot tub, this charming accommodation is located in picturesque and tranquil Old Town, Minehead, West Somerset. Just a short distance to the spectacular Exmoor National Park and nearby beaches, it is a wonderful base for exploring the dramatic and rugged surrounding coast and countryside.
A private and spacious getaway that is perfect for families or a group of adult friends, Pilgrim Corner shares the same impeccable attention to detail inherent in all our Minehead holiday cottages.
Perhaps you’re looking for comfortable furnishings and generously sized chairs and lounges? These of course are mandatory for long sessions with a good book or game, and we have plenty of both! Maybe you just want to retire to one of the irresistible beds for that much-needed lie-in? Is self-catering a big draw card? Then you will no doubt fancy whipping up a feast in the country kitchen. You and your group can then enjoy your meal in the dining room, or al fresco in the English cottage garden during the warmer months.
Pilgrim Corner, like our other Minehead holiday cottages, effortlessly fuses period English home charm with the ultimate in modern conveniences. We make sure you have the very best of both worlds.
General Features of Pilgrim Corner, Our Dog-friendly Holiday Cottage with Hot Tub
● Charming thatched roof
● Five Star rated by VisitEngland
● Customer Choice Award winner from cottages.com three consecutive years (based on 12 months of guest feedback to independent review site Reevoo)
● BT WiFi
● Four individually-designed en-suite bedrooms (sleeps eight)
● Dog-friendly (upon request)
● Central heating
● Linen included (please bring your own towels for the hot tub)
● Hot tub
● Large feature cottage garden
● Roadside parking approx. 50 yards away
● Located next door to another of our properties, The Old Sweet Shop (sleeps eight), and Stone Barn (sleeps five to six) meaning large group bookings for social gatherings/parties is possible
● Within easy walking distance to sandy beach as well as local pub and restaurant
● No smoking or BBQ, please
Pilgrim Corner’s Bedroom Features
● Sleeps up to eight
● Four tastefully decorated rooms, all with en suites
● High-quality mattresses
● Hairdryer in each room
● Two travel cots
Pilgrim Corner’s Kitchen Features
● Impressive cream, classic country kitchen style - perfect for food-loving holidayers
● Rustic wooden table and six chairs
● Butler’s double sink
● Range-style cooker
Pilgrim Corner’s Dining Room Features
● Seats eight people (high-chair available)
● Overlooking a small, lovely terrace garden
● Flooded with natural light
Pilgrim Corner’s Sitting Room Features
● Wood-burning stove
● Sofas, armchairs and window seats comfortably seat up to ten
● Bureau located in the corner next to squint window (used in former times to see who was coming to visit) contains visitor information material, stationery and local guide books
Pilgrim Corner’s Home Entertainment
● 40-inch HDTV
● Sky TV (basic subscription)
● Blu-ray player
● Toy chest
Pilgrim Corner’s Laundry Facilities
● Washing machine
● Tumble dryer
● Iron and ironing board
Pilgrim Corner’s Boot Room
● Ample storage
● Cleaning cupboard
● Recycling point
● Doggie supplies (basket, blankets, towels)
● Beautiful cottage-style garden
● Terraced beds of spring or summer flowers
● Rose arch
● Covered pond
● Top and bottom terrace, both with garden furniture
● Secret garden and secluded summerhouse “Pilgrim’s Folly”
● Circular hot tub and changing cabin
Roadside parking 50 yards away
Sandy beach (walking distance)
Fridge-freezer and separate fridge
Range-style gas cooker
- Available start dates are shown by a coloured circle – click on your chosen start date to see how many nights are available to book.
- Dates in grey are already booked.
- Our minimum stay is 3 nights. Breaks of 7 nights or more start on a Friday.
- If you have any queries about booking please email us.