Period charm meets luxurious living
A large luxury thatched cottage, sleeps eight. Four en-suite bedrooms. Wood burner. Beautiful garden. Hot tub. Rated Five Star Gold by VisitEngland.
Minehead Holiday Cottage - Pilgrim Corner
All our Minehead holiday cottages are beautiful, idyllic retreats, and Pilgrim Corner is no exception. Although it dates to Tudor times, Pilgrim Corner's historic charm now provides the backdrop to a luxury self-catering holiday cottage with a hot tub. This beautifully appointed private and spacious getaway is perfect for families or a group of adult friends. It is also dog-friendly, so no need to leave your four-legged family member at home.
The large sitting room comfortably seats eight, and a wood burner provides cosy comfort on the coldest nights. You will also find a large ﬂat HD TV with Sky, Netﬂix and a Blu-ray DVD.
There are four en-suite bedrooms, each themed to reﬂect its individual character and furnished with antique furniture and complementary décor.
Looking for Minehead self-catering accommodation? Then you will no doubt fancy whipping up a feast in the superbly equipped country kitchen. You can then enjoy your meal in the long, bright dining room overlooking the terrace at the back of the house. During the warmer months you may prefer to dine al fresco in the beautiful English cottage garden.
The large, secure garden provides terraces with views over the rooftops to Exmoor, a luxurious hot tub, and even a summerhouse.
You will find Pilgrim Corner in picturesque and tranquil Old Town, Minehead in Somerset. This holiday home is a wonderful base for exploring the base for exploring the dramatic and rugged surrounding coast and countryside. It is also only a short distance from the spectacular Exmoor National Park.
Pilgrim Corner, like our other Minehead cottages to rent, blends old English charm with modern comforts. We look forward to welcoming you!
General Features of Pilgrim Corner, Our Dog-friendly Holiday Cottage with Hot Tub
● Charming thatched roof
● Five Star Gold rated by VisitEngland
● Customers' Choice Award winner from cottages.com six years (based on 12 months of guest feedback to independent review site Reevoo)
● BT Business Broadband, average speed of 46 MBPs
● Four individually-designed en-suite bedrooms (sleeps eight)
● Dog-friendly (upon request)
● Central heating
● Linen included (please bring your own towels for the hot tub)
● Hot tub
● Large feature cottage garden
● Free on-street parking is available on Moor Road, a 2-minute walk from the cottage. You can load, unload, drop off and pick up outside Pilgrim Corner.
● Located next door to another of our properties, The Old Sweet Shop (sleeps eight), and Stone Barn (sleeps five to six) meaning large group bookings for social gatherings/parties is possible
● Within easy walking distance to sandy beach as well as local pub and restaurant
● No smoking or BBQ, please
Pilgrim Corner’s Bedroom Features
● Sleeps up to eight people
● High-quality Hypnos or Premium Hotel Standard mattresses
● Four tastefully decorated rooms, all with en suites
Upstairs three comfortable bedrooms with high-quality bedding and linens:
● Vogue (large room with king-size bed, bath with shower over in the en-suite)
● Peacock (king-size bed, enclosed shower in the en-suite)
● Dance (our smallest room with a double bed)
● The Garden Room can be configured as either a super king or a twin bedroom
● Hairdryer in each room
● Two travel cots
● A set of towels is provided for each guest. This includes a large bath sheet and a hand towel.
Pilgrim Corner’s Kitchen Features
● Impressive cream, classic country kitchen style - perfect for food-loving holidayers
● Rustic wooden table and six chairs
● Butler’s double sink
● Range-style cooker
Pilgrim Corner’s Dining Room Features
● Seats eight people (high-chair available)
● Overlooking a small, lovely terrace garden
● Flooded with natural light
Pilgrim Corner’s Sitting Room Features
● Wood-burning stove
● Sofas, armchairs and window seats comfortably seat up to ten
● Bureau located in the corner next to squint window (used in former times to see who was coming to visit) contains visitor information material, stationery and local guide books
Pilgrim Corner’s Home Entertainment
● 40-inch HDTV
● Sky TV (basic subscription)
● DVD player
● Toy chest
Pilgrim Corner’s Laundry Facilities
● Washing machine
● Tumble dryer
● Iron and ironing board
Pilgrim Corner’s Boot Room
● Ample storage
● Cleaning cupboard
● Recycling point
● Doggie supplies (basket, blankets, towels)
● Beautiful cottage-style garden
● Terraced beds of spring or summer flowers
● Rose arch
● Covered pond
● Top and bottom terrace, both with garden furniture
● Secret garden and secluded summerhouse “Pilgrim’s Folly”
● Circular hot tub and changing cabin
Roadside parking 50 yards away
Sandy beach (walking distance)
Fridge-freezer and separate fridge
Range-style gas cooker
- Available start dates are shown by a coloured circle – click on your chosen start date to see how many nights are available to book.
- Dates in grey are already booked.
- Our minimum stay is 2 nights.
- If you have any queries about booking please email us.